Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tired feet from CHA!



This collage says it all!

After walking the many many many rows at CHA, I am truly grateful for my comfortable shoes!!!

CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) trade show in Chicago was a first for me, and a wonderful experience! I was invited to attend as a designer and went to absorb and learn more about the business end of crafting.

I met awesome people, saw wonderful new products, including tons of PAPER and crafting supplies. I think the most exciting new product I saw there was from the Art Institute - Barbara Trombley's Elements...Earth Textures...I can't WAIT to get my hands on some of this very cool new product- to add texture to my collages.

I have a stack of business cards to sort through and some emails to send to folks I met.

All in all it was a fun and exciting learning time for me. I also got to room with my friend Sara and another wonderful artist and new friend, Jacqueline Sullivan.

No comments: