Sunday, January 13, 2008

organizational skills

Or maybe it is more like...I can't find one matching sheet or towel set anymore...

A part of me is saying "don't you dare post these pictures"...but the the less sane side of the grey matter won out.

So...

Behold the mess...



And for your amusement, a close up (I cannot believe I am actually doing this).



Notice that the sheets and towels are in complete disarray...






No artmaking for me today...NO-SIR-EE! I got obsessed with cleaning out my linen closet. All week long it's been like this- obsessively organizing and cleaning. I figured that I would go with the urge, as it doesn't strike me often...

and now...(drum roll)... my clean linen closet, with matching sheets and towels.

ahhh.... :-)



3 comments:

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

i am inspired...have been cleaning, clearing,organizing, unpacking...some day i will be brave enough to share...blessings today, rebecca

Anonymous said...

Stunning Liz- You said but I still am amazed at all that organizational work! Come to my house next time you get that urge :)
Terri

Angela Hoffmann said...

yup...i have been going through everything myself! my laundry room looked just like this not long ago...and now it is nice and neat, too...now i have my two linen closets to make look this nice!

and then there is the rest of the house...*sigh*