Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pico Award



Well, thank you very much Nancy Lefko!
Nancy was kind enough to award my blog with the PICO Award!

Here are the rules of the Pico Award:
1) Pick 5 blogs that you feel are deserving of this award based on their creativity, design, interesting material and their contribution to the blogging community.
2) Include the name and link of the award giver, so their blogs can be visited.
3) Include the name and link of the people you award, so their blogs can be visited also.
4) Show the link Arte y Pico, the originator of the award.
5) Publish these rules.


As it is late and I need to bake cupcakes NOW, I'll have to continue this after Mother's day.
Tomorrow I am going to my one daughters house with my other daughter and we are spending the day together for Mommy's Day. :-) It's my one daughter's birthday on Monday, so I am bringing her chocolate cupcakes for her birthday- she LOVES chocolate...kind of like her mother...who also LOVES chocolate.


No comments: