Tuesday, September 9, 2008

my doll obsession continues...


I received my purchase of TINY Frozen Charlotte dolls I purchased from Germany this week - they are so CUTE! All are less that 2", most about 1-1/2". I am now selling some of them at my etsy shop, if anyone is interested in owning your very own Frozen Charlotte.

Offered at my shop are 4 different size Frozen Charlotte's:
All are damaged and were dug out of the ground in Germany. How cool is that??

4" to 5" are $8.00 each

2-1/2" to 3" are $9.00 each

1-3/4" to 2" are $10.00 each

TINY: up to 1-1/2" are $11.00 each

All are selling very well so I expect that the TINY ones will sell well too.

I also purchased a large lot of more German doll heads directly from Germany! I can't wait to get them! I will be selling some of those too and using them in my own doll assemblage.

I don't have any doll legs...I've been making the legs I need for my doll making from polymer clay.


1 comment:

Kari Gibson said...

How adorable! The doll looks like a greek statue.