Friday, December 26, 2008

Valentine's Day Cards on etsy











I've listed eight new original collage Valentine's Day cards in my etsy shop. They are each unique, one-of-a-kind, fun and funky cards. Each collage on each card is 2.5" x 2.5". The card itself if a beautiful Strathmore deckle-edged paper.


The cards are blank on the inside. Each comes with a deckle edged matching envelope and is packaged in a protective clear bag. I'll mail them in sturdy flat mailers, so they arrive safe and sound!


I think they are fun and funky cards! Wander on over and have a look! They are reasonably priced at $6.00 a card/envelope set.

2 comments:

Karen Salva said...

These are fabulous!

NANCY LEFKO said...

great cards....wow...should I be thinking of VD already ?????

I have an award for you at my blog :)

happy new year!!!!