Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I am woman hear me roar...

Ah...the bigger questions in life...is it possible to make apple sauce and strip wall paper at the same time?

I am in avoidance mode- avoiding my bathroom project mode. I am 3/5 finished with removing the wallpaper...and I can't seem to get finished...I am finding all kinds of very important things to do BESIDES removing wall paper...like making apple sauce...cleaning my kitchen floor...laundry...anything to keep me from picking up my paper scraper and scraping...maybe writing about it will help me to actually do it.

I wish the woman who had the brilliant idea to decoupage shopping bags onto the bathroom wall as a decorative statement would show up to now remove it...what was she thinking???

That she would be long gone and some other shmoe would be left with the problem of removing it...

No comments: