Friday, November 13, 2009

off on a tangent...so easy to do!

While making wings for a largish order of my Narrative Dolls Angel ornaments, I got a little side tracked...while making polymer wings, I fell into making some tiles a la Laurie Mika. Love them! These little beauties are addictive. I went through my rubber to find suitable tile-making images...here are just but a few. Laurie gives clear directions in her book: Mixed Media Mosaics. I recommend the book for any newbie (like me) to polymer clay.









3 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh I love these. I think my mom knows a little bit about polymer clay, I'll ask her. The Queen of hearts one is my absolute favorite. Looks like you had a lot of fun with this, they're really pretty!!

NANCY LEFKO said...

I love your narrative dolls. Do you still make the kind with the wooden block bodies?
The tiles look wonderful...one more thing I'd love to try :)

buy weed inline said...

buy weed online
Awesome work you did. Want to make like this one soon