Thursday, February 25, 2010

cupcake for a snowy day


What do you do when it snows and snows and snows? Me? I paint. We have a new 12" (and still coming down) over the 10" we just got...needless to say, we stayed home and I painted. Tomorrow will be a repeat as far as I can tell...as it's going to snow tonight too. So much for global warming...

...anyway...I painted another cupcake. It's similar to others I've done. When it comes to cupcakes, I love to add a colorful background...sort of like a party or a celebration...cupcakes = party in my book! Rarely do I eat a cupcake unless I am at a party or a celebration like a wedding. I don't think I will ever tire of painting cupcakes!

1 comment:

panoramic virtual tour services said...

Love the cup cake....
It looks so tasty..
Thanks for sharing!!!

Regards,
360 degree photo stitching