Tuesday, June 1, 2010

choices...

I watched it AGAIN tonight on the Lifetime channel. No matter how many times I see this movie, it wipes me out. My favorite line in the movie is when Theresa is about to leave after seeing the christening of Garret's boat, "Catherine" and as she turns to leave, Garret says," Theresa, I don't want to lose you". And Theresa turns and says, "Then don't", and walks away.

I love that line! I love that scene! It says to me - take action, take responsibility, you have the power in your life by your choices to get what you want...so powerful, so hopeful.

So often we act like victims in life, we act as if we don't have choices. We live a life that just 'happens' to us. And it just doesn't have to be that way.

That line, that powerful little line, I believe, is the key to a well lived life.

Take action today...

No comments: