Friday, August 27, 2010

Menopause Queen

A lot of woman of a certain age can relate to her...I've made her over and over again...This is my newest version of her. I never get tired of making her!! Each one is unique...different collage, different words of wisdom. No two are ever alike as they are hand made, one at a time. May I present....Menopause Queen...



click to enlarge to read what she has to say



she is a little cranky-
look at the top of her back

major hot flashes

she has earned her crown




2 comments:

Kelly McIntyre said...

I don't know but this one just might be my favorite!! Love her!! And I identify with all of the menopause queens completely!! Her flushed face makes me think of flashes...

Curious Art said...

This is really fun! Your narrative dolls are all intriguing... how on earth did you find those doll parts?