Thursday, October 14, 2010

Laurie Meseroll workshop

Wherever you go, go with all your heart
mixed media collage 12" x 12"

I really really really enjoyed spending a day with Laurie Meseroll learning her folk art techniques using fabric, rice paste, bees wax and paint...a wonderful messy day of art!

I completed one piece and I am pleased with it. I now will incorporate her techniques into my own art as I go forward. That's what I love about workshops- learning new techniques and tips...and meeting lots of fellow artists. All in all a great experience!

2 comments:

Jingle said...

It sounds like an absolutely wonderful time! And what a great piece!

LuTi said...

It is so true, Elizabeth! Lovely illustration. I made last summer a drawing inspired by heart as well. See here:
http://art-is-jokken.blogspot.com/2010/08/heart.html