Thursday, January 13, 2011

Strathmore Visual Journal Workshop, week 2

first week- collage using B&W photo copies of my artwork.

Week 2- COLOR! This week I tried using my Caran D'Ache neocolor wax crayons instead of oil pastels, like the first one. The color just wasn't what I wanted, so I added some color photo copies of my art work and of a dolls head. Better. I like the results of the oil pastels better...live and learn!


If you have never participated in an art online workshop, I encourage you to do so! Not only do I learn great new techniques, but I also make lots of connections with other mixed media types. Great fun! You can still sign up here for this one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your narrative and love your pages. We must be on the same wavelength today... I just finished a post on this class and when I viewed my blog, your blog post had just arrived. How weird is that?