Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter

Peter at the table

Peter's friend, I don't know her name

This year we are 7 (+ 1 baby) for Easter dinner, so I pulled out all the stops and pulled out the 'good stuff' as it's a set of 8 for silver and china. (0ver 8 and it's buffet style and Chinette!) It brings me back to my own childhood Easter dinners at my Grandmothers. Her china, now my china. My mom and my Grandmother always made festive centerpieces for each holiday. I carried on that tradition when my girls were small and I was recently at my oldest daughters and saw that she did the very same thing on her dining room table...some traditions are meant to carry on...

Have a blessed and happy Easter or Passover or whatever it is you believe...

2 comments:

Elaine A said...

Elizabeth -

Love your table displays, they are so sweet. What a wonderful tradition to pass on. Have a wonderful Easter. See you next week.

Elaine

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous table! Happy Easter to you and your family!!