Saturday, May 5, 2012

My first You Tube Video


Well, I finally did it...made my very first of what I hope are many more You Tube Videos. I hope you like it! This is a mini scrapbook I made using the Graphic 45 papers. I enjoyed making it and am totally hooked on making scrapbooks!

My daughter has asked me to teach a mini album scrapbook class at her art studio in Poughkeepsie, NY...details will follow when we work them out!
Please subscribe to my videos; I plan on making more!
This video is a bit 'rough'- I moved around too much and also didn't add the final credits (didn't know I had to!), but it's a start!

6 comments:

Dorien said...

Hi Elizabeth, I like your video. You did a great job! What a wonderful little scrapbook. Lovely stamps and gorgeous pockets!
Very inspiring.
Thank you for sharing!

Colleen Colquhoun Athens said...

OH WOW WOW WOW....YOU SHOULD BE MAKING MOVIES!@! I LOVED YOUR U TUBE VIDEO...IT WAS CLEAR AND I LOVED THE BOOK...I KNOW YOU WILL BE TEACHING THAT AT "THE ARTSY SOUL"RIGHT? OH AND I THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING MY NAME....THAT WAS VERY NICE......

Heather Elizabeth Brauner said...

You ROCK ! love the video ...love your Work ... I'll be the first to sign up for the Class ! see ya soon ..peace and love

Elaine A said...

Elizabeth -

Wonderful! The sweet book and the video! I can't believe its your first one? Great job and I subscribed to your youTube videos. See, I'm already anticipating more - LOL! Seriously, awesome job!

Elaine

Elizabeth Parsons said...

thanks for your nice comments!

Anonymous said...

great video - can't wait to see
more - i'm obsessed with paper so glad to have discovered your blog.