Monday, June 3, 2013

Home from France...

...and what a trip it was!! My head and camera are filled with images of Provence. I've already started painting pictures for an up coming art show that will be held in August. The trip was a workshop for pastel painting, so my pictures will be in pastel, a new medium for me.

...but in the mean time, I am also starting a new photo album for an upcoming baby shower. Today I started making embellishments that will go in the album and I wanted to share 2 with you.

I looked for the company to link to for this stamp. I think it may be out of business.
it is called "Too much fun rubber stamps" but I can't find a website. I bought the stamp 2 years ago at a stamp convention.
 
Are these not adorable?? I used pink colors scrapbook papers and edged them with pink ink using a finger dauber. I'll post more and I make items to share with you.

happy crafting!

No comments: