Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Santa came to my house!


I made this Christmas card for a crafty friend. Every year she sends me the most amazing card that she hand makes and personalizes. I wanted to send her back a card worthy of hers!

First I made the bricks using molding paste and a stencil. Once that dried, I used Tim Holtz vintage photo on the bricks to color them. I added the mica snow on top using clear drying glue. I made the wreath using a Martha Stewart punch and added the red boot and holly leaves. I also added a touch of stickles to the wreath. The "BELIEVE" is a Tim Holtz stamp. I cut out the Santa hat and mittens and glued them into place. I added the memory box die cut of the swirling snow under the believe stamp to balance the piece. I then mounted the whole thing onto green cardstock.

1 comment:

Elaine A said...

This is such a great card Elizabeth. Happy New Year my friend.

Elaine