Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Disney Magic

I recently attended a workshop that was fabulous. I highly recommend it! It's Art Journaling the Magic run by Tangie Baxter. We all met in Disney World and met up each day to do art journaling.

It was 5 days and all around the parks. Each day we went to a park to practice lessons and techniques that were shown that morning. It was a great fun to meet other women who love art journaling and Disney as much as I do!
Here is a page from my sketchbook. I will share more in the next days.


This is a "tip-in" I added to my journal. It was a practice piece and I added a sticker and a silhouette of the iconic Walt and Mickey statue from WDW.  A tip-in is an added page. I used washi tape secure it between pages of the actual journal.  The journal is fantastic...hand made my Tangie's husband. I just looked for a link for it, but the Etsy shop is 'taking a break' at the moment.

Happy crafting!

No comments: