Thursday, April 25, 2019

Anna Griffin card making




click to see up close. 
It's very pretty!

I spent part of my day making an easel card using my Anna Griffin easel die set. It makes a lovely stand up card. I added some embellishments I also made- the fan, the Happy Birthday sentiment the LOVE circle and the sparkly crown. I added some die cuts of flowers and called it a day. 
I like making cards ahead of time so if a birthday comes up, I usually have a card ready to go. Or if I am too busy to make one, I can fallback on my stash of already cards. 
    
I go from mixed media- to shabby chic- to elegant Anna and back again. I am all over the place with my card making. My mood really determines my card making, or if I am making for a specific person, I will try to make a card I think that person will appreciate.  Anyway, it was a lovely time card making today.
Happy Crafting!  




No comments: