Thursday, December 19, 2019

More Christmas Procreate fun

NOEL
10x10 digital painting

I created this tonight while watching TV. I used my newest love, Procreate on my iPad.
Awesome.
Intuitive.
Smart.
Fun. 
The perfect app if you ask me.  What I love is that I can watercolor, draw and design all in one...with out opening up my 'real' watercolors.  There are times when I just don't feel like getting out my paints. I have wanted a digital sketching journal for the longest time and this app with my iPad is the perfect solution for me. 

Look closely at the NOEL... (pull it up close) I made it look like a letterpress piece...like an old fashioned press. How cool is that to make the vintage look on a modern digital piece.  Happy, happy, happy....

happy painting!

1 comment:

Elaine A said...

This is awesome Elizabeth! I’ve never heard of Procreate. I’ll have to investigate so I can use with my iPad Pro and iPad pencil. Wonderful job on this piece, I love it!

Miss you,
Elaine Allen
Merry Christmas!