Sunday, August 15, 2021

faux leather folio

 

 Latest paper fun. I used a cereal box for the cover. Using the back side (no print), I used brown liquid shoe polish on that side, 2 coats, letting first application dry between layers. On the printed side I used YES paste and adhered a piece of ledger paper from an old paper stack.  Then I just added a 15 page, 3-hole signature junk journal and an eyelet hole for some black elastic. Very easy!  

I am using this for ideas that come to me in dreams. Do you dream of crafting? I do! When I first wake up, I like to jot down the dream or idea that often comes to me in a dream. I can't seem to turn off my brain! But some of my best ideas have come to me in the form of a dream. So I keep writing them down. One just never knows!

Happy crafting!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

I absolutely LOVE this! I'm amazed that you were able to get that faux leather look with an old cereal box and brown shoe polish! Thanks for sharing!!! And I don't really dream about crafting, but I do jot down ideas as they come to mind.

Elizabeth Parsons said...

Hi Debbie! Hope you are well.