Wednesday, June 11, 2008

half the fun is the hunt...



If you are anything like me and craft products, you have long since realized that the acquiring of craft items is a sickness, an addiction...I have enough craft products in my studio to last me the rest of my life. And half the fun is the hunt.

I went to a stamp show this past Sunday with a fellow craft addict, driving 2.5 hours to Massachusetts, just to see 'whats new'. It's our annual pilgrimage. My buying has truly dwindled over the past year, as I think I pretty much own most of the craft products out there. (not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.)

BUT, every now and then something comes along that is new and terrific in the crafting world. At the show I found (and had to have), this paint box. It is just like the Twinkling H2O's glimmer watercolors, but 16 different colors in one paint box for $8.95. How cool is that? Of course I already own a six-pack of the Twinkling H2O's, but that is besides the point. What I love about this paint box is that there are 16 colors- non-refillable, but they will last for a long time. They are portable and the box is very flat, easy to pack and take.

No comments: