Friday, August 29, 2008

Prince Charming and pretty flowers


I love this picture. I snapped it one morning while walking into the office. I was so struck at how pretty the colors were, I whipped out my camera and took a couple of pictures. These flowers are in the flower bed by the front door of the company where I work. Sometimes beauty is found in the place we least expect it!


I had hoped to post my latest assemblage doll, Prince Charming today, but he needs to dry. He is the companion to my Cinderella doll I recently made. Tomorrow he should be dry and ready to meet the cyber world.

I just need to make his crown. Or soldiers hat, or both...need to mull on that.

The summer is drawing to an end and I am SO NOT READY for the fall and then winter. This picture I took at work reminds me of the end of the summer. I think it is because of the shadows and that these corn flowers are so prevalent at the end of the summer season.

No comments: