Wednesday, August 13, 2008

shabby chic candle holders


click to see large!

I found these beauties in my local consignment shop on Monday. The place is only open on Monday, Tuesday and Saturday, 10 - 3. The line usually starts at 9:45. The prices are so low and the stuff is so great, thus the lines.

I paid a whopping $4.00 for these. So of course I then had to go to
JoAnns Fabric store and buy some material to make a table cloth befitting of my tres shabby chic *new* candle holders. I need taper candles now.

I am also thinking I may shabby them a bit more with some gesso and paint...

The green chandelier drops are old and glass, not plastic. I love the color!

Now its time for me to make peach cobbler with
local peaches and serve it out on my new shabby chic table setting.

No comments: