Thursday, August 14, 2008

drawing workshop - woo hoo!


I'll be taking a 3 day workshop Aug 15, 16 & 17. It's in Warwick, NY. The workshop is a drawing workshop, taught by Susan Hope Fogel. I am really looking forward to three days of creative learning!


I try to take one workshop a year. The last two workshops (and now this one too) have all been in Warwick, NY. Several years ago I took a 3 day collage workshop with Jonathan Talbot. WOW! This was an art-changing workshop for me. Last year I took a 2 day workshop with Laura Breitman, another fantastic artist who creates AMAZING fabric college. For some beautiful eyecandy, visit these websites.

2 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

wow...what fun...wish I could go too...if I had seen this sooner I would've told my sister about it since she lives in Washingtonville.

I have an award for you on my blog...

I hope the classes are great !!!

Unknown said...

oh what fun !!! that sounds like a great workshop...I have to take something soon...

Have fun and I see you have some amazing photography on here too...

have a wonderful weekend!!!