Sunday, September 14, 2008

newest art doll - Elvira the witch...

I'd like to introduce Elvira the Witch...




Elvira, art doll 6-1/2" tall

She is my newest art doll creation. Her head and arms are vintage German bisque parts I bought directly from Germany. Her body is a block of wood with collaged words all about her. I also did image transfers to add some creepy images on the front and the back. I think my favorite part is that she is holding a creepy metal skull! Her hat is also hand made (by me) and I've adorned her and her hat with vintage jewelry. Her skirt is metal mesh with the jewelry and a daisy. She has a tiny star necklace.

3 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

she's very cool....you have done GREAT work with these frozen Charlottes !!!!

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Elvira the Witch is wonderful! You really have created a great "genre" - your dolls are so "you" - It would be nice if you could keep them for a while, so you could have a little show of the whole "family" - but I know how that goes - sell, sell, sell! LOL!

Paola Zakimi said...

Love this doll!