Monday, January 12, 2009

one little pound


One pound in 7 days. Not a splashy start!

Being at the peak of PMS and having that horrible bloated-my-boobs-are-killing-me-just-shoot-me-now-when-will-I-finally-be-done-with-this feeling isn't helping one little bit.

I've faithfully followed the Weight Watchers points system this past week, so I believe once I am passed the monthly curse I will show a better weight loss. Or not. In any event, one pound is one pound. If I relate that to one pound to one pound of butter, it seems like a good loss!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful loss..believe me I've been there many a time...one pound is great once you are past 30...
Hang in there, and anytime you need some encouragement, write me!!
Once it took me 6 weeks to lose any weight, but it was a biggie, ten lbs...it just didn't show for that long stretch...it's like making a patchwork quilt...one tiny block at a time until it's a whole quilt.

Kelly McIntyre said...

Love the visual! I think I'm gonna go line up 15 lbs of something so I feel better about my day!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Judy H said...

Great job....a pound is a pound...then it will be 2, then 5, then 10...

by the way...just to really add fuel to the fire...wait to you hit that magical time when you both PMS and have hot flashes, night sweats!