Thursday, May 28, 2009

story collage # 2 Big Mouth


Big Mouth, 4" x 4"


The background of this collage is from my grandmother's cookbook. Sadly, it fell apart and is no longer able to be used as a book, so I decided to use the pages in my collage work.


Each original Story Collage is for sale for $5.00 each via Paypal. Please email me if you would like to purchase. All will be signed on front and back with date. Each will come in a transparent package and mailed to you in a bend proof mailer. Shipping in US is $1.50 for one collage, add $.50 for each additional collage.(Outside of US is more) Thanks!


3 comments:

Laney said...

I love it!

studio lolo said...

This is terrific!! I'm going to send this link to my friend who loves fish themes and art ;)

Mim said...

lolo sent it to her friend, me, who loves it!