Saturday, October 24, 2009

time flies




How is it that four days have passed since I last posted? It feels like one...OK, maybe two. My house stinks at the moment. I have just finished putting on the final coat to a desk I am finishing. Not re-finishing...just finishing. I bought it a couple of years ago and am now getting to it. I usually like to 'sit with' something awhile before I finish it (read: perfect excuse).
Anyhow- I found a nice chair that was painted black on the legs and the back with the seat stained wood- so I did the same thing for my desk, so they make a matching pair. Since I live in a condo and don't have a basement or a garage, I have a large tarp in my living room and there sits the drying desk. And thank you Kelly for lending me the tarp :)

a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...

No comments: