Tuesday, January 5, 2010

DJ Pettitt's online Photoshop class

I took the plunge and signed up for an online art course. This is my first experience with an online course - I decided to take DJ Pettitt's online Photo Shop course. So far so good!

So many joined the class! There is lots of back and forth discussion, beautiful images and I am seeing several familiar faces there. Below are two images from Exercise #1 - the before and the after of the same image. I look forward to learning more!

I've always admired DJ's digital work and so it's a real treat to learn her process and techniques!

I'll use this image and keep building on it as I learn more...


angel - before

exercise #1 is complete see how I cleaned up her nose?

I love how the angel has a more surreal, ethereal look to it now.

No comments: