Saturday, July 10, 2010

Home from vacation...

Ever summer we go to Bethany Beach, DE for a week of sun and fun. This year was terrific. We rented a beautiful condo on the boardwalk with an ocean view that was brand spankin' new. It was right in town and we had perfect views for people watching and ocean watching. My grown kids were also there the same week- which was a lot of fun! They rented their own place about 4 blocks away, also on the beach. One night we all went out for a great dinner and had wonderful crab and shrimp...yumm!

We had a nice mix of family time and time by ourselves. All in all a great vacation!

This was the first year that I did not paint or do any artwork at all. Most years I do a fair amount of painting and drawing on the beach when I am there, but this year was total down time. I did bring all my paints, but they sat unused the entire week! Most unusual! I guess I just needed time away from art too!

1 comment:

Kelly McIntyre said...

Welcome Home!! So glad you had a great trip! Missed you!