Friday, August 13, 2010

Modern Desk Telephone...

click to enlarge so you can read this!


Above is an image of the MODERN PHONE of 1929. My father was a little boy when this was the latest and greatest phone. And 81 years later...

Two weeks ago I bought a new Smart Phone- the Incredible ATC by Verizon...very cool phone. So now I can surf the Internet, check and respond to my emails, play a game of chess, use a calculator, check my calendar, keep in touch with my face book and twitter...the list goes on and on...oh, I can listen to music and watch a movie if so inclined...just amazing...

This image comes from his WONDER BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE, of which I happen to have 2 copies of the same book. One is falling apart and I've been pulling pages and making stacks to sell these amazing pages on etsy...but I digress...here is the modern telephone...


I can hardly take it in- how much technology has changed in one generation...

No comments: