Friday, July 1, 2011

a little bit of heaven...

our workspace...look familiar??



Colleen pressing polymer clay into rubber to make mermaid scales


a view of the bay from the living room...beautiful!!


dolls hanging and tools of the trade


Susan heating up her amazing gravy and meatballs...yum



I had the opportunity to spend a wonderful and fun four days with five other doll makers last week...and we had a blast! We spent the entire time making a mermaid paper clay doll. We also had some side trips for food and craft runs to Michael's and to a local bead shop.


I am a newbie to paper clay...just learning how to make paper clay dolls, so I was in heaven being around a group of such talented doll makers, Colleen, Susan, Heather, Tery and Heidi.


I also showed the ladies how to make my assemblage dolls. I was blown away by how they each put their own spin on the dolls- totally amazing!


No comments: