Saturday, March 23, 2013

A paper harbinger of Spring...

I love flowers. Real or paper, they just make be happy. I've been making paper flowers this month of March, which here in NY, is much more the Lion than the Lamb. Making flowers reminds me that soon the warmth will be here, the smell of the dirt, the warm sun, and the Flowers will bloom. It's all there, beneath the snow that currently blankets the ground. I am so ready for Spring!









I used different paper punches to make the flowers. Most started as cream or white card stock that I then colored with inks and glimmer mist. A paper harbinger of Spring...

3 comments:

Elaine A said...

They are all beautiful Elizabeth. My favorites are the pansies. I love pansies and turned out beautifully. I'm guessing you got the punch to work?

Elaine

Elaine A said...

You know I'm going to have to hunt that punch down now, don't you? LOL!

Elaine

Amelia said...

love these :)