Thursday, April 25, 2013

sneak peak of my latest mini photo album

Here are some pictures of my latest mini. I just ordered a larger memory stick for my camera so I can take longer videos for You Tube and that won't be here until Saturday. So for now, still images. I had so much fun making this mini! I love the G45 Curiosity Shop papers and used them for this one. For the hinge I used Katy Orta's hidden binding system, which I think makes a great mini.  These are not in order. When I get my new memory for my camera I'll make and post a video on this one.

I made the lion head out of paper clay-cover
 
 cover with window box and flowers. I made the tiny blue ones.
The rest are Prima flowers. The top of the window is a Tim Holtz die
and I made the rest of it by cutting up chipboard. I them painted and used
a crackle finish on it to give it an aged look.
 
 Glitter on the pig wings...love these!
 door that opens-behind it is a frame area. The door is embossed card stock
mounted on chipboard. I then rubbed on Gilders Paste.
I LOVE how this turned out!
 stamped bottles to make a pocket
corset with hoop skirt made from Tim Holtz bird cage die
 cover


the clock is a pocket - I only glued it on at the bottom,
so you can tuck items in the clock. I grunged
up the clock with different colors of Gilders Paste.


No comments: