Thursday, August 13, 2015

August and crafting don't go together in my world

mixed media collage
4" x 6" on cardstock

This is the summer of lazy days, book reading, and painting. I just do not do a lot of crafting this time of year. I am not sure why. How about you?  I've been doing a fair amount of painting and drawing this summer between trips to here and there. I did go to a stamp convention in June and purchased several new stamp sets and dies. Can't wait to try them out...but that wont be until the fall. 

I posted an older craft project that is really speaking to me today. I feel in my bones that I will be OK. Tomorrow is the first anniversary of my dear husbands death. He is on my mind almost constantly. But it's a good feeling, warm and loving. Not the utter shattering that was when he died so suddenly and unexpectedly a year ago. I now know I will be OK. And so will you.

No comments: