Monday, February 13, 2017

making lots of flowers for springtime


 Winter is a quiet time for me, especially now that I live in lower, slower Delaware. Solitude is a wonderful thing I am finding. This is the first time in my life with extended alone time. I find I am loving this time.  Little things to focus on- like making paper flowers.

I recently discovered a new (to me) stamp company called Altenew I am LOVING their stamps! They are layered flowers mostly. I have one set currently, Vintage Flowers and am making lots of roses and cherry blossoms.  I posted a few here. They have glitter (but of course!), but you cant really see it in the photo.  

I have ordered several of the layering flower stamp and die sets. Can't wait to get them!  I'll post some cards when I have enough flowers.

No comments: