Thursday, February 22, 2018

Stampin' Up! Card



Recently I bought this new stamp set. I like it because I want to sit in that chair and sip a latte with a friend or one of my sisters. It takes me away.  The set is called Charming Cafe. It comes with dies too, which make it very easy to assemble once cut out. I colored with color pencil and added a tiny bit of glitter on the plants and the cups.

Years ago, like twenry, my neighbor invited me to a Stampin' Up! party. I had no idea what it was...but figured it might be fun. That party started me on my paper crafting journey. Twenty years later and I still have that original stamp set and still love Stampin' Up! The quality is the best with Stampin' Up!, the papers, the rubber...all of it.  When I moved to Delaware, I got in touch with a local Stampin' Up! demonstrator and we have become friends.

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

dianne@diannescards.com said...

Nice job on the cards, Elizabeth!