Thursday, June 28, 2018

Mixed Media in my art journal

I used a variety of items in this piece. Die cuts, stamped image, collage, torn papers. I love to take a favorite saying and create art around it. I never know what will happen. It's a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants sort of adventure. I collaged the background using an old dictionary page and painted it using my favorite Azo gold. Then I added torn papers and cut papers. Finished with the stamped image and the die cuts. Then I added the saying, which I typed out on my old typewriter. Easy Peasy!

Happy Crafting!

#PrimaDTCall

1 comment:

Kelly McIntyre said...

I love that on the page are TB, T-bone steak, tea dance and team teaching...not sure why but those items and "What we play is life" makes me laugh.


Love seeing your collages again...Love the paintings, however, I have a soft spot for your mixed media creations!