Thursday, August 30, 2018

Halloween card - a little creepy


Although this is 'pretty' with the flowers and the somewhat traditional layout, it is creepy to me. I added three bugs- a big black spider, a moth and a beetle. And the tombstone adds creepiness. I love the overall effect of this. And the orange and black theme helps to suggest Halloween.  The bugs and the tombstone are from Stampin' Up.   The spider I cut using my cricut machine, The other 2 bugs are the stamps. I added a bit of shimmer to the two stamped images.

Sadly, the bugs have been discontinued by SU. I was surprised when SU came out with them, not their usual stamps. I love them. I wish they had dies to go with. Tim Holtz just released a whole bug set with dies this month. hmmm.....

happy crafting!

2 comments:

dianne@diannescards.com said...

Ah, you found a use for the Bugs!!!!Cute!

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.