Monday, August 27, 2018

Summer coming to an end

It was a busy summer here! I had back-to-back company most of the summer so I didn't get much crafting done. This week was my first week I was able to do any kind of crafting and I jumped into Halloween cards. I love sending cards to my family on Halloween. I remember with joy those nights of taking my kids around for Trick-or-Treat adventures. Such happy memories. Now my children have their own families and they are making their memories. And so it goes...

This card is a compilation of different companies. The black cat, gold label and moon are Anna Griffin. I bought the witch die cut  a few years ago. I added words from Graphic 45.
This card is from Anna Griffin. I love this little witch as it reminds me of my granddaughter. I will send this card to her. She is 6 and Halloween is a big event at six!  Here is a link to Anna Griffin's die set.  The paper background is flocked. It's an old piece I've had forever. The 'beware' banner I bought from Michael's last season.
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

dianne@diannescards.com said...

Elizabeth, love both of these cards. Halloween' is just the most fun - for crafting and for Trick or Treating!