Tuesday, September 18, 2018

back to my roots - mixed media


I love the grunge look of vintage rust and patina. I get away from things...falling down rabbit holes of crafty adventure. When I finally climb out of the rabbit hole and dust myself off, I go back to my roots and my first love...grunge!

I am all about Anna Griffin and Heartfelt Creations and the over-the-top cards with never-ending foo-foo and frill. And there lies the problem- I love it all!  I cannot pick just one style and stick with it. I love trying new things and techniques. I am the same way with fine art, going from watercolor to oils to journal sketching...again, loving it all.

This card was made using Distress Oxide inks. The tag was made using several embossing powders and Prima Pastes. I made these for my 18 year old granddaughter. She loves the vintage look as well.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: