Monday, September 24, 2018

Mixed Media yumminess...




click to enlarge

I LOVE how these turned out. All vintage and grungy and yummy. I used all kinds of products on this. It's one pieces of paper, different shots.  I first covered the paper with gesso to create a barrier. Once that was dried I used Versamark and stamp several patterns and text rubber stamps all over and embossed with clear embossing powder. Then the fun started! I added walnut ink, sprays, distress inks...what ever I could think of that would add 'age'. I used several products that had a patina color. Once it was all dry, I wiped the whole thing to take the products off of the embossed areas. And this is the result. Not sure how I will use this paper. A back to a card? Just not sure. Any ideas? Would love to hear what you think.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: