Thursday, September 17, 2020

Halloween Haunted House

 





As soon as the air cools, I turn to Fall. And Fall means Halloween. I adore making Halloween houses and cards. This is a house I made using the Tim Holtz house die series. I made individual house siding pieces a bluish gray to resemble an old neglected house. The shingles are enameled with black and gold and cut into separate shingles. The pumpkin is polymer clay. The doors are embossed, painted with black beads for the door handles.  I entire house is cardboard and paper, including the fencing and the base.   Overall it is quite small.  The base on which the house stands measures 4.5" x 4.5" (11.4 cm x 11.4 cm). The house stands at 6" (15 cm) on the base.  It was great fun to make!

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

Jude Wagner said...

I really enjoyed your blog thanks for sharing.

Jude Wagner said...

Very nicce post