Saturday, March 6, 2010

nice shop in Falls Church, VA

I am still away from home and today I took a drive and ended up at a wonderful store/art gallery/vintage shop in Falls Church, VA. As I am a New Yorker and NY is having serious winter at the moment, it was heaven that the temp went up to 59 degrees! It was a bit-o-spring and I loved it!

The name of the store I went to is Stifel & Capra. A great mix of a gallery (upstairs are actual studios that are open to the public!) and vintage goodies. If you are ever in the area-do stop in for a look-see. And the cookies and chocolates at the counter were a nice touch!

1 comment:

Artfully yours, Linda said...

I'm catching up with reading blogs and saw that you stopped by Stifel and Capra in Falls Church. I live in Falls Church and sell my dolls there at Christmas time. I'm so glad you stopped by. There is always something new and fun and someone to chat with there. Linda Morgan